Pricing Your Stumps
Our Simple Quoting Process Is Quick and Easy
Calculating a quote to remove a stump is simple and straight forward. To start, follow the process below and contact us with your measurements. Or, if you prefer, schedule a time for us to visit. In most cases we can provide a quote over the phone and be at your property in less than 24 hours to complete the job.
How To Measure A Stump
Our stump removal measuring guide illustrates an incorrect and correct measuring technique.
Using a tape measure record the stump's base and not at the top of the flush cut. Any mounding around its base are roots just below the surface and need to be ground. Note the green arrow includes the roots that need to be included in the stump grinding process.
How To Calculate A Price
Our pricing is determined by many factors but starts by measuring your stumps at the widest point including roots and mounding. Additional factors that determine price include:
- What do you want to do next - clean up, grow grass, plant a new tree?
- How deep do you need the stump to be ground?
- How high is the stump from the ground?
- How far do the roots extend from the stump?
- What kind of tree was it?
Please select one of the following to get pricing for your stump grinding needs:
- We can often provide a ballpark estimate over the phone by sending us a picture of the stump through a text message
- You can contact us using our Request a Quote form and tell us about your next stump grinding project
- We can visit your property, help measure your stumps, and give you a quote in person.
- Senior discount: 62+ years young 10% off
- Over twelve tree stumps 5% off
We accept cash, check, PayPal, Venmo, and Zelle. Payment is required when your job is complete and to your satisfaction.
- All mulch remains on site
- Our stump grinder can pass through a 48" gate opening
- Blown over large "storm" stumps and legacy tree stumps with large surface root flare & over 48" of solid stump cost extra