Measuring Your Stumps
Our Simple Quoting Process Is Quick and Easy
Calculating a quote to remove a stump is simple, straight forward, and carefree. To start, follow the process below and contact us with your measurements. Or, if you prefer, schedule a time for us to visit. In most cases we can provide a quote over the phone and be at your property in less than 24 hours to complete the job.
How To Measure A Stump
Our stump measuring guide illustrates an incorrect and correct measuring technique.
Using a tape measure, measure the stump's base and not at the top of the flush cut. Any mounding around its base are roots just below the surface and need to be ground. Note the green arrow includes the roots that need to be included in the stump grinding process.
How To Calculate A Price
Our pricing is determined by many factors but starts by measuring your stumps at the widest point including roots and mounding. Additional factors that determine price include:
- What do you want to do next?
- How deep do you need the stump to be ground?
- How high is the stump from the ground?
- How far do the roots extend from the stump?
Often times we can provide a ballpark estimate over the phone by sending us a picture of the stump through a text message at 770-378-0295.
Additionally, you can contact us to Request a Quote and tell us about your next stump grinding project.
Or if you prefer, we can visit your property, help measure your stumps, and give you a quote in person.
- Senior discount: 62+ years young 10% off
- Over twelve tree stumps 10% off
We accept cash, check, Venmo, and Zelle. Payment is required when your job is complete and to your satisfaction.
- All mulch remains on site
- Our stump grinder can pass through a 48" gate opening
- Blown over large "storm" stumps and legacy tree stumps with large surface root flare & over 48" of solid stump cost extra